Friday, February 13, 2009

HaPPy VaLeNtiNe to everyone

today not onli a valentine day but oso is my friend's b'day...
is a meaningful n memorable day for him....
wish him happy b'day n valentine...

wish all de single and couple a merry valentine day...
dis valentine day was very suprising me lo...
but not happen in me but to my friend...
i congratulate her lo....
hope she wil very xing fu lo.....

althought is single n available but oso can celebrate valentine lo...
hahaha....
damn happy can go out watch movie later....
not wit bf lo...
but wit my dearest housemates & Air kuning's friend(yee kit).....
love u all very much lo....


HaPPY ValenTiNe to all of u

2 comments:

wCh...彩慧 said...

sorry ya...didnt go to watch movie at the end. anyway, this valentines we are nt lonely at all...hehe.

T_yEN said...

wCh
it's ok d...
haha....
din watch but happy oso..